Choosing Ski Transfers ensures that you will reach your ski resort efficiently and safely giving you maximum time to ski!
Why choose us?
We are one of the longest-running ski transfer businesses in the French Alps with over 20 years experience. We are a fully licensed and insured transport company offering safe, efficient, reliable, door to door transfers with mature, English speaking, qualified and friendly drivers. We operate a 365 days a year service throughout the Alps.
This is why our customers return to use our services year after year!
But don't just take our word for it...
"I would personally like to say a big thank you to all staff and drivers at Ski Transfers, We have been using them for over 10 years and always found them very reliable always going that extra mile to make the Transfer from Geneva to Les Gets as pleasant and easy as possible.There have been some close calls with heavy traffic and bad weather when returning to Geneva,but with their great knowledge of minor roads, we have never missed a flight home in all these years. I can honestly say if you book with this company you are in safe hands and they will not let you down" Ian Howlett
At Ski Transfers we offer the choice of a door to door shared or private transfer from Geneva, Chambery, Lyon and Grenoble airports to any Ski Resort in the French Alps
• A Shared Transfer - you are met and allocated seats on a minibus. This is a door to door service with multi drop offs and up to a possible 1-hour wait.
• A Private Transfer - the vehicle is exclusively for you. No waiting around and no other drop offs, a complete door to door bespoke service.
From Geneva we have easy access for private transfers to Courmayeur in Italy only 90 minutes away.
RIDE AROUND TOWN…IF YOU ARE STAYING IN LES GETS, MORZINE or AVORIAZ
Our in-resort RIDE AROUND TOWN service, taking 'anybody anywhere' locally around Les Gets, Morzine/Avoriaz will be running from December 1st to end of April, from dawn until midnight!
• From Chalets and Hotels to anywhere
• Bars and restaurants
• Supermarket runs
• To the ski lifts and back in Avoriaz, Prodains, Ardent for skiing
• Hospital and medical centre runs
• Day trips to Chamonix, Courmayeur and Annecy